About UsWe, Santec Baling And Recycling Systems from 2001 are famous amongst the esteemed manufacturer and exporter of an exceptional quality assortment of Baling and Shear Machine. Offered products range consists of Baling Machine, Rotary Shredder, and Briquetting Machine. The offered baling and shear machines are designed using high-quality material and the latest technology under the direction of domain experts. These products are acknowledged for their excellent strength, rigid design, and durability.
We have established a sound infrastructure. We have the automatic machines in our production unit for high production with the set quality norms. We have parted it into various functional sections. In addition to this, with the support of our talented professionals and well-equipped infra, we have a strong relationship with clients in a short span. Also, we export 40-60 % of product range in gulf countries.
Managed under the headship of our mentor “Mr. S.K Sangal”, our organization has covered the foremost share in the market. Owing to his work and skills, we are famous in this domain.
|Nature of Business||Exporter and Manufacturer|
|Company CEO||Shashi Kant Sangal|
|Registered Address||Plot No. 93/3, Floor Road No. 1, Mundka Udyog Nagar, Mundka Extension, Delhi- 110041, Delhi, India|
|Total Number of Employees||11 to 25 People|
|Year of Establishment||2001|
|Legal Status of Firm||Individual - Proprietor|
|Annual Turnover||Rs. 5 - 10 Crore|
Trade & Market
|Import Export Code (IEC)||AAUPS*****|
Packaging/Payment and Shipment Details
|Payment Mode||Cash, Cheque, DD, Online, Bank Transfer|
|Shipment Mode||By Road, By Air|
We are part of a professionally managed company driven by Highly experienced Technocrats who believe “ Quality” and “Customer Satisfaction” as two foremost Ingredients for running a successful business. We are part of “Santec Group”, a well established name in the Hydraulic Machines manufacturing , founded in the year 1999 from Delhi and now having a large footprints, across the globe ( More than 36 countries) in well diversified product portfolio ranging from All kind of Scrap Baling and Briquetting machines for metal and other wastes to large size Hydraulic Presses for vast variety of production Processes, having more than 7000 square meters of Production shops across 5 units in Delhi and Manesar. HYSAN Is the new Brand created by us for specifically catering to our Recycling Business portfolio of machines. These includes all kind of Baling machines, Shredding Machines, Shear Machines and Briquetting machines. Since, We have come a long way in this line of business ( more than 15 years) so felt the need to have this business under a new entity of HYSAN to be grown further under the leadership of Highly experienced and an accomplished Technocrat Mr. SK SANGAL along with a highly skilled and experienced Design and manufacturing team to provide a customer centric approach filled with commitment on Quality and Delivery with long term Customer Relationship.
We have an infrastructure set up over a vase area of land. We have installed all the latest machines in our facility to make our production process hassle-free. We have below functional units in our facility:
- Quality testing
*Your information is safe with us.
Our Vision & MissionVision
- To Be the most coveted organisation in the Recycling Machines manufacturing Industry by adopting innovative technologies and best practices for making high quality Machines.
- To provide High quality machines at Reasonable Price, backed by efficient services to all our Clients to earn their patronage for a long term relationship.
Why Choose Hysan From Santec Group
Our strong points are as follows:-
- Sturdy Structure : Hydraulic Baling Presses undergo “Heavy Force Exertion” processes while in action and thus if not amply supported by a strong & sturdy frame, it’s unlikely to perform and more likely to give way prematurely without giving its full life. Therefore, Santec, with experience of having manufactured at least thousand plus presses, is firm on designing, manufacturing & exporting presses with sturdy frames without compromising on the Design parameters.
- Superior Design: We have a well matured Design Department that is fully equipped with qualified & experienced Design Engineers. The department has the final say before commencing the production process. Our designing is done on “SOLID –WORKS” Premium software and undergoes all the steps of Design reviews by the senior teams and stress Analysis FEA etc. All this ensures a full proof design of the press with long, accurate, safe & trouble free performance..
- Quality of Welding:Welding is another factor that ensures success of the press frame and makes it unshakably strong.We have well experienced & qualified welders team that has more than 10 to 20 years of successful experience in MIG welding and fabricating strong frames..
- Safety Features:Our presses are essentially incorporated with all possible safety provisions that cover Operators Safety & Machine’s Safety both. It includes wire mesh protectors to sufficiently designed foundation bolts and all possible electrical cut ins, cut outs, pressure switches, audio visual alarms etc. to mention the least.
- Hydraulic Cylinders:For trouble free operations of a Hydraulic Press, Hydraulic Cylinders play pivotal role. Maintenance veterans say “If Hydraulic Cylinder is the heart of a Hydraulic Press then Hydraulic Seals are like heart valves to it.” Therefore, seal kits, cylinder’s strength & surface finish which helps them survive longer life is one of our prime concerns and expertise at Santec. We use imported seal kits in our cylinders consisting of wiper seal, PU rod seal - double lip, Step + o ring seal, wear rings, back up rings etc. These are international standard seals and so available all over the world with applicability to interchange with other makes easily. We normally use Hallite, Parker, Merkel & NOK seals.
- Reputed Make of Hydraulic Pumps & Valves:We use superior quality of Pumps & valves of reputed make like Veljan, Yuken, Polyhydron, Rexroth and Sun. This is another essential factor that governs life & performance of the press. These, being of international standards, are easily interchangeable with other makes, thus provide easy repairs. Also, we have improved reliability through replacing long flexible pressure lines with manifold block. This ensures leak free application of hydraulic pressure which directly translates in to lesser maintenance cost and profit of buyer.
- Use of High Quality Electrical Components:Small electrical components can cause severe maintenance problems. These can run in too expensive and loss making affairs that a buyer can get cheesed off to the level of discarding the press itself. We are not comfortable in using local make cheaper quality stuff just to make our product tagged with lesser prices. We, by using best quality components in our electrical circuitry or panels, simply rout out all such possibilities of regular electrical break down passels which drains off buyer’s time, money, energy, patience and production schedule planning. We use best make like Siemens, Honeywell, and Telemecanique etc.
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates